2014 Seminars/ Workshops Co-Chairs
Senator J. Gustavo Rivera and Assemblyman Walter Mosley.
This year, the workshops will be based on the “People’s Priorities” determined by the members of the Caucus.
A short list of topics include:
- Campaign for Fiscal Equity
- Universal Pre-K
- Full Day Kindergarten
- English Language Learners
- DREAM Act and DREAM Fund
- Community Schools
- Farmworkers Fair Labor Act
- Gun Violence Awareness Month
- Healthcare & Hospitals
- Local Living Wage & Minimum Wage -
- Marijuana Decriminalization & Stop and Frisk -
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises
- Raise the Age
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration for workshops/seminars; please submit via email to email@example.com or via fax to 518.427.8632.
A full schedule including 2014 workshops, location and final details will be posted Monday, January 3rd, 2014.